Thai Sikh International School (accredited by the Council of International Schools) is seeking a Visa and Work Permit Coordinator to work from our Middle and High School campus located near Bearing BTS station.
The school has been managed by International School Services (www.iss.edu), who are associated with over 300 schools worldwide, since August this year.
1) The Visa and Work Permit Coordinator’s role is to ensure that the Visas, Work Permits and other documentation of foreign staff are processed in a timely and professional manner.
2) Duties include:
3) Qualifications, Experience & Desirable Attributes:
4) Preference will be given to applicants who are able to commence employment in the near future.
5) In addition to their salary, other benefits include health insurance and approximately 4 weeks paid holiday.
6) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
i) The email’s subject should be ‘Visa Coordinator’ ii) A short introductory email / cover letter iii) Your recently updated CV that includes the name and contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred. iv) A recent photograph v) A scan of your I.D. or passport’s photo page
7) The school’s website is being updated to better reflect the school’s new management by ISS. The current page is http://www.thaisikh.ac.th/ . Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/TSIS.school/ . Applicants may also look at the ISS webpage to get a greater understanding of our organisation’s mission and see the other quality international schools we work with in Thailand and around the world (www.iss.edu).
* The school accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time *
Health insurance and approximately 4 weeks paid holiday