- Have degree in Law
- Have experience in legal work such as making contracts i.e. loan contract, lease contract in both Thai and English.
- Good problem-solving capability, presentation and report-writing skills both in Thai and English languages
- Skillful in using MS office applications e.g. MS word, Excel, Power Point
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Have driving license and able to travel upcountry (not necessary)
- Good communicative and organizational skill
- TOEIC score of minimum 700 / IELTS min 6.5 (preferable)
- New graduates are welcome
Social Securtity, 15 days annual holidays since first year of working, Annual increase of salary, yearly bonus.